Beginner’s Craps Bootcamp
Don’t risk your hard earned money learning to play the game. Next time at the casino you can be confident that you know more than 90% of the others around the table.
Our Beginners Boot Camp offers a relaxed slow paced hands-on classroom experience. Our instructors are friendly, patient and really enjoy teaching others how to play.
Here is what you will learn;
- How to approach the table and buy in with proper etiquette.
- Handling your chips
- Basic understanding of the game and rules.
- The Dealers – how they can help you.
- Craps terms and what they mean.
- Different bets available to the player
- Good bets and not-so-good bets
- How to handle and throw the dice
- Playing Craps for the mathematically challenge
The last portion of the class will simulate actual game conditions. Our four hour class begins at 1pm and finishes at 5pm. Refreshments are included.
Advanced Craps Bootcamp
You’ve probably already searched the web for something to improve your play. We did, and there are lots of choices: YouTube videos, books, instructional CD’s and hand’s on coaching sessions. Some of these costing more than $1,000.
This class is not for beginners. We go straight to the heart of the three crucial elements of the game: the Toss, the Bets, and Money Management. Here is what you will learn:
The Toss – Dice Control Theory
- The Set
- The Grip
- The Toss
- Practice tossing
The Bets – How to bet effectively
- Myth Busting – Understanding the statistics and putting them on your side
- House edge vs. player edge
- The dice have no memory and rolls between sevens
- Proportions – the key to success
Money Management – Discipline, Discipline, Discipline
- Proportions – the bet, the chip-stack and the bank-roll
- Leverage – effective modulation
- The limits of your risk appetite.
We finish the day with tournament style play. And discuss “team play” tactics.
This full day Boot Camp includes take home reference material for your continued study. Lunch and refreshments are included.
Class begins at 10am and runs until 5pm.
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.